The Protests Continue
I don't mean to belabor the point, but I think it's worth noting that according to the BLG:
- 150 students are occupying Yudof's office in Oakland (1111 Franklin St. if you want to attend).
- This is in response to fee hikes, lay offs and police brutality (in that order, I assume).
- I'll post on it if it's happening and involves this, so keep us updated.
- Unlike Dan, I am against police brutality and also have nothing to say about the relative size of anyone's balls.
- And, finally, as one of my classmates said, "Who the fuck is X? and why isn't she in class or otherwise doing law-school-type things? why does she have so much time to run around the east bay and occupy buildings? and why does she think we do too?"